Don't hesitate to enquire below
Frequently asked questions
How do I replace the toner cartridge in my printer/copier?
It is all relatively easy but different for each model. The newer copiers will pop the toner out, so it is clear which one is empty. Some of the bigger copiers have instructions on screen.
Why is my printer/copier not printing/copying properly?
There could be a number of factors causing this issue. Please contact us with specific details and we will be able to help you.
How do I clear a paper jam in my printer/copier?
Follow the onscreen instructions, these should show the path the paper takes through the device. Please be careful as there are parts in the copier that can be hot. Ensure that no sharp objects are used as this can damage parts within the copier.
How do I connect the printer/copier to my computer/laptop?
You can give us a call and depending on your setup we can often remote in to your pc to do this. Otherwise, your IT company could also assist.
How do I order supplies, such as toner or paper, for my printer/copier?
You can either phone us at the office or drop us an email at service@OfficeDNA.nz
How do I add or remove an email address in my device address book?
The easiest way to do this is by accessing the copier settings on your web browser. We can talk you through this over the phone, email instructions or show you in person.
There's lines on the scans from the copier. What do I do?
The most common reason for this is a mark or speck on the glass. All you need is a damp cloth or window cleaner and give it a good clean. Don’t forget to also do the narrow pane of glass (called the slit glass). If it's still there after that, give us a call.
Why are scans from the copier not showing up in my email inbox?
First thing to check is your junk folder. Then check if the scans are leaving the copier by looking on screen - if there's no message on the screen of the device, then it's probably a connection issue between your pc or email account to the internet.
How can we help?
- We offer cost effective, advanced technology solutions for better printing, copying, and scanning.
- We are committed to excellence and exceptional service to assist with any questions or issues.
- We respond quickly to printer or copier breakdowns to help minimise downtime.
- We provide personalised care and prompt issue resolution as a small yet capable company.
- We minimise business impact and red tape during servicing to make decisions quickly.
- Our focus on positive customer experiences helps us achieve optimal outcomes for you.
- We leverage business expertise for quick, effective problem solving solutions.